TradeWaltz Incorporated properly handles your personal information entered on this website for requesting information or making inquiries in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy described below.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact customers regarding their requests and inquiries.
- To respond to requests for information and inquiries from customers.
If you do not fill out the form correctly, we may not be able to send the information you requested or respond to your inquiry.
We will not modify the personal information you entered on the website without your consent.
We may use collected information to improve the quality of this website after processing it appropriately to ensure that the individuals cannot be identified.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Personal information collected by TradeWaltz Inc. shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except the following cases:
- When required by laws and regulations.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for protecting the public interest and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a national government organ, a local government, or a person entrusted by a national government organ or a local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the said affairs.
We may entrust some of your information to a third party if it deems appropriate in relation to your requests or inquiries.
In such case, we will conclude a personal information protection agreement with the recipient and make necessary supervision so that the information is handled appropriately within the scope required for the purpose of use specified to the customer.
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
If you would like to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information you entered on this website for requesting information or making inquiries, please contact us at the following address. For any complaints, consultations or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please also use this address.
For the inquiries about personal information on this website:
Note: This address is made public for the purpose of receiving inquiries about this website from customers. We will not accept any other type of email.
We record the visitors to this site in the form of access log. The access log contains domain name and IP address, the type of browser, and the access date and time. Access logs are used for maintenance of this site, information security management, and statistical analysis of usage. They and are not used for any other purpose.
Depending on your browser, you may choose to disable the cookie function. In such case, you may not be able to use all or part of this site.
We may update and change the above content from time to time. In such case, all changes will be notified on this page.
Established: April 1, 2020
Complaints and Consultation Desk:
Trade Waltz Inc.
2F, Marunouchi Nijubashi Building,
2-2 Marunouchi 3-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan