TradeWaltz Incorporated’s Personal Information Protection Policy
- Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
- (a) ‘Personal Information’ means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including but not limited to your names, addresses, birth dates, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, user IDs, IP addresses, web beacons and other online identifiers.
- (b) ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Information or on sets of Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- (1) Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- (2) TradeWaltz Inc. will process your Personal Information in order to achieve the following goals:
・To contact customers regarding their requests and inquiries.
・To respond to requests for information and inquiries from customers.
In case of processing your Personal Information for purposes other than the above, TradeWaltz Inc. will notify you in advance of such new purposes of use and other matters as required by applicable law.
- In case that the country in which the third party is located is outside the EEA, such country does not have the same data protection laws as the EEA, i.e., many of the rights provided in the EEA to you are not given.
- Your Personal Information will be provided to third parties located outside the EEA.
- Your Personal Information will be provided and processed for the purposes specified above by the third parties outside the EEA to whom TradeWaltz Inc. will disclose your Personal Information as well as TradeWaltz Inc.
In addition to the above, in case that TradeWaltz Inc. provides your Personal Information to a third party located in a country outside the EEA, TradeWaltz Inc. will ensure that adequate measures are taken concerning the protection of your Personal Information by executing standard contract clauses based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation, etc.
- (4) TradeWaltz Inc. may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, TradeWaltz Inc. shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
- Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
The Users may request from Company access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of personal data, and may request the data portability. You may object to the data protection authorities with jurisdiction over TradeWaltz Inc. or the location of your domicile with regard to the processing of your Personal Information.
- Implementation of Security Measures
TradeWaltz Inc. implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
- Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, TradeWaltz Inc.’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
- Retention Period
TradeWaltz Inc. will retain your Personal Information as long as we require such data to provide the Services to you, but will promptly delete the same in case that such data is no longer necessary.
- Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
TradeWaltz Inc. makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
- Inquiries as to Personal Information
- Data Protection Officer
TradeWaltz Inc. has appointed the data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the TradeWaltz Inc.’s personal data policies or practices. The contact information are as follows:
TradeWaltz Inc. will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope.
Established: April 1, 2020
Complaints and Consultation Desk:
KASUMIGASEKI BUILDING 36F WORKSTYLING
3-chōme-2-5 Kasumigaseki,Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-6036 JAPAN